Copper Silver Ionization Solutions & Manufacturing
CSIDefender® is verifiably the most powerful, sophisticated, and versatile (CSI) technology, used for Legionella growth prevention and remediation, in the industry.
With a 15+ years in-house focus on CSI technology R&D, manufacturing and implementation protocols, ProCare Water Treatment Inc., continues to be an industry leader that verifiably provides the best engineered and most sophisticated Copper Silver Ionization solutions globally.
CSIDefender® is engineered for facility potable water Legionella growth prevention or Legionella remediation in buildings such as:
- Nursing Homes,
- Hotels and much more…
CSIDefender® Copper Silver Ionization solutions are engineered for facility potable water distribution networks to treat either: 100% point of entry (POE) or Domestic Hot Water (DHW) loops.
Fact: Legionella bacteria presence, within a facility potable water network, are known to commonly become problematic over time. For the most part, this is attributed to water temperature, older water pipes, biofilm and the lack of use of secondary water treatment technology such as Medical, Commercial or Military type Copper Silver Ionization.
- Guaranteed performance,
- 100% In-House Manufacturing & Support,
- Highest quality 100% made in North-American (Canada and USA) components,
- Meets all International Plumbing Codes,
- Meets all fire building codes,
- 100% compatible with any BMS system,
- Built in PLC software remote monitoring, remote management and remote data logging,
- Most powerful amperage and voltage capacity in the industry,
- Redundant / backup safety features,
- Proven 15+ year track record,
- Recognized globally by engineers since 2002,
- Best ionization chamber cell engineering and performance in the Industry,
- Limited 10 warranty on controllers,
- Guaranteed Copper Silver Ionization Chamber cell performance,
- Best CSI Support via the Portal-Hub.com network,
- 24/7 toll free hotline for pre and post technology installation support,
- Global support network of qualified AquaLyse® and CSIDefender® Vendors.