CSIDefender® copper silver ionization
for Legionella Control & Prevention
- Nursing Homes,
- Hotels and much more…
15+ years industry support for Point of Entry (POE) or Domestic Hot Water (DHW) Legionella control or remediation applications.
- Guaranteed performance,
- Complies with International Plumbing Codes for both temperature and pressure,
- Complies with facility fire building codes,
- 100% compatible with any BMS system,
- Built in PLC software remote monitoring, remote management and remote data logging,
- Most powerful controller output amperage and voltage capacity in the industry,
- Redundant / backup safety features,
- Proven 15+ year track record,
- Unique ionization chamber cell engineering with internal laminar flow to extend the life of electrodes,
- Limited 10 warranty on controllers,
- Best CSI Support via the Portal-Hub.com network,
- 24/7 toll free hotline for pre and post technology installation support,
- Global support network of qualified AquaLyse® and CSIDefender® Vendors.
CSIDefender® copper silver ionization technology users benefit from the unique online Portal-Hub system. This complimentary online service, uniquely offered to ProCare users, is designed to document and maintain the best available preventative measures in various data delivery formats such as PDF files, interactive spreadsheets and much more. A wonderful and reliable data logging and reporting feature that should always be included in any facility potable water Legionella prevention program.
No matter if you are a small, medium or large type of facility, a Legionella Growth Prevention program should be implemented into your public safety protocols as soon as possible to include copper silver ionization technology.