Copper Silver Ionization Multi-Zone Controllers
CSIDefender® is the only technology that can provide you with up to 46% savings by using a Multi-Zone CSI solutions in multiple close proximity DHW loops without any amperage splitting. (i.e chamber cell twinning)
CSIDefender® Copper Silver Ionization Multi-Zone Controllers can drastically reduce technology footprint by up to 80%.
Q: Ask yourself these three (3) key questions:
- Does your facility engineering have multiple Domestic Hot Water (DHW) Loops?
- Do the multiple DHW loops return in a common mechanical room?
- Does each DHW loop remain separated from each other at all times?
If you answered “YES” to all three of these questions, a “Multi-Zone” copper silver ionization unit should definitely be considered as part of your long term facility Legionella prevention program.
AquaLyse® and CSIDefender® Multi-Zone DHW Loop Benefits:
- Saves up to 46% on installation costs over the competition,
- Saves up to 52% compared to chlorine dioxide (ClO2) installation costs,
- Offers 50% to 75% smaller technology footprint,
- CSI Controllers deliver 80% more automated variable voltage power output,
- Provides up to 16 times additional amperage output set-points compares to any other competitors. (Multi-Zone controllers can deliver from 20 to 160 amps per controller)
ProCare Multi-Zone copper silver ionization units can reduce the traditional footprint by up to 75% when compared to any other traditional copper silver ionization units on the market. It can also reduce your technology footprint by up to 80% when compared to chlorine dioxide (ClO2) technology.
Both AquaLyse® and CSIDefender® fully automated “Multi-Zone” PID copper silver ionization controllers provides the end users with the most powerful ionization units (amps & voltage) on the market and also includes redundant safety features unique to the brand.
Each DHW loops treated are monitored & controlled independently in real time with only one (1) very powerful AquaLyse® or CSIDefender® copper silver ionization PID controller.
The fact remains that…
Once an AquaLyse® or CSIDefender® copper silver ionization Multi-Zone unit is installed within your facility, you will benefit from having the most powerful and fully automated PID controller on the market today.
Get the Facts and Contact us Today!